Contact Us    

Shipping Policy

Payment Options

At mySPOGA.com we take care of our customers. Customer satisfaction is our main motto. You can purchase any sports product/equipment from us without worrying about how to make payments. You can select from the wide range of Payment Methods available at mySPOGA.com. So enjoy buying with us.

1. Bank Transfer: (NEFT / RTGS)

Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.

Account Name: Arya Sports Venture Pvt. Ltd.

Account Number: 698605600063

IFSC Code: ICIC0006986

Once you have transferred the payment in our account, please confirm the same by sending us the following SMS, "Deposited Rs.___ against order #1000___ from ___ bank" to 09501331573, you can also email us the details at sales@myspoga.com

2. Credit Card and Debit Card: 

 Buyers can pay online through Master Card, Visa and Dinners credit and debit cards.

3. Net banking:

You can directly pay through your net banking accounts of SBI, HDFC, Citi, Axis, Federal Bank etc.

4. Cheque and DD: 

Buyers can pay via Cheque or Demand Drafts in favour of ‘Arya Sports Venture  Pvt. Ltd.’ The Cheque or Demand Draft should be At Par Payable in Mumbai. Local cheques can be deposited at the local ICICI branch. Buyers are requested to write the Invoice number and Customer ID on the back of the Cheque or Demand Draft. 

5. Cash/Cheque on delivery (COD):

COD option is also provided for most of our products. This facility is currently avaialable to 2200 PIN codes - to check  availability of COD in your city please click here. Please note that Cash on Delivery  facility is limited to items below INR 5,000.  For items above INR 5,000, 25% of the payment would be in advance by Net Banking/Credit Card Deposit/Bank deposit and remaining 75% payment would be via Cash on Delivery.

Please contact us for your specific order or product. Cash can also be deposited at the local ICICI bank branch. Buyers are requested to provide the Invoice number or PO number or Customer ID while depositing cash for faster and automatic reconciliation.

For more information on Payment Options please feel free to contact us on 0172-4642225. You can also write to us at sales@myspoga.com.

Magento Catalog Menu Widget by EMThemes Magento Themes & Magento Templates